Gisborne Survey Job Vacancy for a Licensed Cadastral Surveyor
Posted 24th January 2018
About the Role
An opportunity has arisen whereby we are looking for an experienced Licensed Cadastral Surveyor to practice from our Gisborne City based surveying firm.
About Survey Gisborne Limited
- Survey Gisborne Limited has an established client base as well as having a steady stream of new clients.
- The core business involves cadastral surveying which includes related resource consents and land developments as well as associated engineering designs and project management.
- The survey company also undertakes a wide range of other types of survey work such as Maori Land partitions, redefinition surveys, easement and covenant surveys and topographic / site surveys.
- There is always something new, or different that makes the role challenging.
The survey company is offering an opportunity for a Licensed Cadastral Surveyor to join our team. Ideally that person will have an interest in engineering. Their professional expertise will also be required to mentor a graduate / staff surveyor. In addition that person will need to be prepared to step up and take charge of some of the responsibilities currently performed by the Licensed Cadastral Surveyor / Survey Manager. The role offers career progression and future business opportunities within the survey company.
The standard expectations of a Licensed Cadastral Surveyor would be that person needs to be:
- Proficient with 12d software, land-on-line and Autocad software.
- Competent with modern survey equipment such as total stations and RTK GPS equipment.
Within reason the role does offer flexibility with office hours however on occasions you will be expected to work longer days in the field due to the extensive area that the survey company covers.
Gisborne is the first city in the world to see the sun rise for each new day and is an awesome place to enjoy a balanced lifestyle between family, leisure and work. We herald some of the best beaches, surfs and landscapes to enjoy a range of activities and sports. The pace of life and opportunities on offer outweigh the hassle and expense of daily commutes and other pressures of big city living.
Please send your CV and a brief covering letter to Diane Taylor at email@example.com.
Remuneration package will be negotiable and all applicants must already be eligible to work in NZ.